Please Contact Stuart Halkett 420-0157 regarding Entry Fee and SHA roster.
Make Cheques payable to: JRMCC Sports & Recreation
Send registration & cheque to the contact address listed below to confirm your spot in our tournament.
Only registration forms that are accompanied by a cheque will be considered.
Contact Address: JRMCC Minor Hockey
La Ronge, Sask
We look forward to seeing you at our tournament!
For bookings & rate inquiries, contact JRMCC at 425-4852.
– Pending on numbers, Public Skating/ Shinny may have to use half ice each.
– Those times listed as OPEN (as listed on weekdays) or CLOSED (as listed on weekends) are also available for bookings.
– Weekend ice times are subject to cancellations due to an event.
– OPEN ice time bookings must be made 24-hours in advance and paid up $80.00 24-hours in advance.
– All on-ice (with excepting of figure skaters) users/ participants must wear helmets at all times.
– Schools scheduled for Wednesdays and Fridays, should call in advance as to avoid double bookings.
Click Link to Print – 2017-2018 JRMCC Recreation Annual Report
JRMCC SPORTS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
On behalf of JRMCC Sports & Recreation, I am pleased to once again present to you our 2017-2018 Annual Report, which will provide an general overview of programs, activities and events over the past fiscal year.
At JRMCC, we pride ourselves as being “La Ronge’s premiere sports, fitness & events facility” and look forward to adding to this with the development of our Entertainment Park (Mini Golf/Driving Cage/Ball Diamonds/Batting Cage/Beach Volleyball Court/Outdoor Canteen). This project will give us a true multi-purpose entertainment facility designation. Looking forward, we expect to be in full operation by the end of May 2018. We will continue working towards being northern Saskatchewan’s leader in recreation events, program and tourism.
PDF LINK – DIRECTION-Spring-2018-FACILITY PROFILE-JRMCC
JRMCC Sports & Recreation is pleased to announce our mini golf course portion of the project is now complete, just in time before the first snow fall. We still have some security fencing and landscaping to be done around the perimeter in the next week or so. Unfortunately we will not open to the public until the spring of 2018 as our equipment and supplies are still on order as well. Also in the spring will also be adding in some sports cages to practice your driving skills. Obviously we are pretty excited about it all and look forward to providing this new family entertainment option to the tri-community. Thank you to Precision Greens (out of Vancouver, BC) and Matt Klassen of High Mark Holdings LTD. for their awesome work in making this project a reality.